W e are designated to undertaken aviation medicals under our parent company FlyingMedicine Ltd™.
We can undertaken UKCAA, EASA and FAA Medicals for pilots and ATCOs as well as Cabin Crew Attestations.
The process is simple:
1) Book an appointment by calling 03334043232 or Book online
2) Bring in a valid photo ID ideally a passport
3) Ideally in a recent patient summary from your doctor
4) Bring in your previous certificate - if applicable
5) Bring in your glasses / contact lens if you require them
6) Complete and sign the medical declaration form
7) Come with a full bladder as we'll need to check your urine
8) Wear suitably loose clothing for easy access / undressing for the medical checks
9) Request a chaperone if you wish
10) The medical form will be reviewed with the doctor
11) The doctor will then undertake a medical check including but not limited to your
Body Mass Index calculation
ECGs if needed
Check of your abdomen including hernia checks
Urine check for blood, protein and glucose * drug testing if applicable
Checks on your joints, muscles, reflexes, coordination
Skin checks and varicose veins
Colour vision as required
Hearing test and Audiogram as needed
12) Issue you with your certificate
13) Leave with a big smile and a receipt.
The whole process should take about an hour
Payment is taken to secure the booking. Additional checks will be charged on the day if applicable.
Cash, Credit Card or BACS payment. Cheques will not be accepted
Call 03334043232 /07440082790 or booking in online